Friday 3 August 2012

Serenity Jewels Jewellery

Serenity Jewels is a handmade jewellery shop made by my lovely sister in law!

For christmas she made me such a beautiful necklace related to my pregnancy and having a boy that I had to show you all because I love it so much!



I love the blue jewels and pearls used, and the rocking horse makes it personal to me! (she makes a lot of jewellery on request so if you fancy anything in particular just let her know!)




 I love the beautiful detailing of the clasp, with the love heart and jewels it makes the necklace look a lot more special! 




I wear it every single day without fail, and it still looks as perfect and shiny as when she first gave it too me! 

---------------------



Here are a few more of her designs that she is selling at the moment












Why don't you go over and follow her on twitter or like her jewellery page on facebook

I love everything she makes and I cant wait to own more!

xoxoxo

Share:

3 comments

  1. Aw that's such a lovely necklace she made you. All the other pieces are gorgeous too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so beautiful.
    Barbara
    http://barbsiesmusings.blogspot.com/
    Lagos, Nigeria

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments! ♥

© Awaken Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig