Wednesday 13 March 2013

Enrapture Totem Styler Review


'Perfect for creating ringlets, bohemian curls or soft waves by encoding your look and adding style to short, medium or long hair. This next generation curling tool features a unique totem barrel that allows you to set the three zones to different temperatures using the encoder dial, resulting in an array of different curls.'



I was lucky enough to receive these beauty's off Enrapture and i was super excited to try them. I have seen so many rave reviews about how great and easy these are to use that I couldn't wait to get my hands on them. My hair never curls, It sort of just falls out, or looks awful when people try and curl it, I have even gone in to hairdressers and asked them to curl my hair for me and they can't seem to make my hair look decent & always end up going over my hair with straighteners.

I was pretty sceptical to try these also because nothing works on my hair, when they arrived I opened them straight away and took them over my boyfriends and his sister in law started on my hair.I sectioned off my hair and she curled sections of my hair untill I was left with full beautifully curled hair which was done so easily (setting 2 2 2) & with a light spritz of hair spray lasted all day! The great thing about these curlers is the fact they have three different zones. You can heat up the 3 different zones to different temperature's using the number switches on the handle, depending on what look you want to go for. (1 for loose curls, 2 for medium curls, 3 for defined curls)

For example for more defined curls you would set the zone temperatures to 3-3-3 for medium curls 2-2-2 or for loose natural curls 1-1-1. You could also mix up the numbers so if you did 1-2-2 you would have loose curls at the top then medium curls for the rest of your hair. I am a bit of a numpty when it comes to doing my own hair, and even I can use these! I love the different curls you can create with the totem styler, It's amazing how one styler can create so many different looks, this is why I think it is worth the hype and the money! 

They came beautifully boxed and they also have a swivel cord which makes them a lot easier to curl your hair, as the lead moves around the bottom of the styler while you curl. They heat up super quickly which if your in a rush is perfect, I hold the styler on my hair for around 5-10 seconds and let my hair go and I am left with the perfect curl.



My boyfriends sister in law wanted loose random curls in her hair, I used the setting 2-2-2 on her hair, and she loved how it turned out (seen as though it was my first time ever using curlers!) They are so easy to use, and it literally took around 5 minutes or so.

I love now that I can change up my hair a lot more, as all I wore my hair like before was straight, but these curlers have changed the way I do my hair, and i'm not so lazy anymore! Im basically in love with these and how easily and effortlessly it is to create the perfect curl you are after.

There is nothing I dislike about these curlers, they are perfect and very cleverly designed.


Sorry for how grumpy my boy looks in these pictures it was just about time for his bath bottle and bed and he wasn't to impressed I stole him for a picture!


The cheapest I have found them are on Amazon for £45.99 here 



So should you buy these? Yes.

You will not regret it.

Have you tried them? If so do you think they live up to their reputation? 

I would love to know how you got on with them!

xoxoxo




Share:

9 comments

  1. Lovely blog hun, These look so awesome I've been looking for some new curlers for a while :) New follower here.


    Jamie-Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You hair look so awesome. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks gorgeous! I'm off to buy the Enrapture heated rollers tomorrow so super excited these look great xx

    www.vanity-dollhouse.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun!!! :) Cant wait to read the review xo

      Delete
  4. Your hair looks gorgeous x

    http://brunettediary7.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. My hair never curls, It sort of just falls out, or looks awful when people try and curl it, I have even gone in to hairdressers and asked them to curl ... straightenercurler.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments! ♥

© Awaken Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig