Thursday 14 March 2013

Dainty Doll @ Fragrance Direct



Okay now I know I don't need any make up. I dont understand my logic in buying anymore, but I have an excuse. It was super cheap. The blushes were all £1.99 each (bargain!) and you can pick the cream blushes up here and the powder blushes here I havent actually tried them yet, but they look good! 

I got the shades Billion dollar babies, Orange county girl & Paper roses (cream blushes)

& My girl, Happy shake & You are my sunshine (twice & I dont know why I have 2!) (powder blushes)


I only picked up one lipstick because I really don't need any as it is, and as they were also £1.99 here I couldn't resist picking up at least one to see what they are like. I picked up the shade It's my party, a lovely bright pink like most other lipsticks I own!! It super pigmented and lasts a good while on your lips, what more could you want for £1.99?

Lastly I picked up a concealer also £1.99 here. I am yet to properly try this out, I have used it once, and it felt really dry and powdery so not the best, but I need to give it a good try out first before I abandon it to the back of my make up draw to never be seen again!

So have you tried Dainty Doll make up?

If so whats your favourite from the collection, and are there any I need to add to my little growing collection?

xoxoxo
Share:

10 comments

  1. The packaging is adorable! I must try some of these products!

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love 'it's my party!' I love the formulas of the lipsticks!

    Jamie-Lee x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Snap I should of bought more really!! xo

      Delete
  3. I've never heard of Dainty Doll before, but oh my, how can you beat those prices? I love the shades of them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a range from Nicola from girls aloud for pale skinned girls its normally a lot more pricey!!! xo

      Delete
  4. I bought a load of Dainty Doll stuff from Fragrance Direct too! Love the powder blushers especially!

    Becca xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been so tempted by the pretty blushes, but I'm on a blush ban *sob* hehe

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments! ♥

© Awaken Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig