Friday 11 January 2013

Favourite Nails Of The Moment

I love these nails at the moment! They look super pretty and have lasted for ages! I have had lots of compliments on them too! 



They are a combination of these 2 models own colours, 2 coats of Beths Blue & 2 coats of Indian Ocean on top! 


Models Own; Beths Blue
Models Own; Indian Ocean 



& then your left with pretty sparkling blue/purple nails! Its love. 

I have a ridiculous amount of nail varnishes which is going to be in a post up soon, so you can all convince me how silly it is to own so much!! 


xoxoxo

Share:

3 comments

  1. Love Models Own nail polishes! I wish I could get them here. I have a pink shade from them that is just perfection. :) Indian Ocean is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo pretty!
    I love baby blue shades they're so bright and girly :)

    Kerys -ox
    Little Bo Blab

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your nails look fab :) love both of these colours they compliment each other so well, love models own nail varnishes defo some of the best and quite affordable too! lovely blog xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments! ♥

© Awaken Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig