Friday 22 January 2010

Yesterdays Shopping Trip! (:

yesterdays I went to bristol to shop with my mate her boyfriend and rob as it was her boyfriends birthday :)

I wasnt really planning on spending anything, and I was on a ban of buying anything make up wise (grrr I guess my boyfriends trying to save me money haha)


so first off we went to topshop and I saw this jumper & loved it :)
Was £38 but dragging rob along means I get to use his 10% discount!
& then I saw these earrings and fell in love whats not to love pearls and a bow!
Then we headed to river island

Im loving slouchy jumpers right now so picked this up, was only 12.99!

& then I picked up this shirt im also loving shirts atm to so thought one more couldnt hurt!

Then off to miss selfridge

I picked this up in the sale but I cant remember how much for, I think its pretty :)
Then we went off to new look;

Where I saw this bag in the window and really wanted it, but they had none in the shop so I asked and she said that I could have the one in the window! £14 with robs discount!

Then we went to the body shop

& I picked up to body butters in the sale peach & passion fruit!

Then rob bought me this from the disney shop

Im such a kid at heart haha, I love it! & its sitting on my bed :) Thats it, but im off to town with my friend next week so without the boyfriend with me I can make up shop! yay XO

Share:

20 comments

  1. I love minnie mouse =]

    great post,

    I want that jumper soooooo bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the Topshop jumper, it's so cute !
    And great you got the last bag out of the window, I love it when things like that happen, means you literally got the last one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Haul !! Really really like the Topshop Jumper, and the Miss Selfriges top, and the Earrings too :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looooove those bow earrings. Minnie is sooo cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loveee the sweater at the begining ! so cute
    love those body butters too! The passion fruit one smells delish
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw you got some bargains! Those earrings are really lovely, and nice one snatching the last bag :D. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. You got some fab stuff :) Love your style! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aaw the earings are amazingly cute! And the body butters are a great deal :) x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loooove the Topshop jumper. I love anything to do with Paris, so I want this!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely purchases, the topshop jumper is lovely! and yay for minnie mouse! ♥ xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Trying to save money didn't work that well, lol! I love your buys, sometimes it's better clothes than make up!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the eiffel tower top xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the bag! My boyfriend bought me a minnie mouse for christmas =) I love the disney store. xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. :) i love that peach body butter, and that jumpers adorable x

    ReplyDelete
  15. cute stuff!! xx
    :
    8D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Iv tagged you on my blog! :)
    http://xcharleym0ox.blogspot.com/2010/01/beautiful-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the first jumper! Way cute! Im getting a similar one today, but it's a cardi :)

    Those body butters are such a good bargain! Theyre like more than 50% off! I wish Australia had awesome sales like the rest of the world! x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful haul, I'm pretty much jealous of everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I got the same jumper but i am such a dumbass. I got the 'petite' one and if 5ft 10 so its way to short on me. lol have got to go switch it!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments! ♥

© Awaken Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig