Monday 1 February 2010

Project Bathroom

I have so many things to use up in my bathroom there is no room for anything! but this is some of the stuff that I have managed to finish recently! :)


The body shops neroli jasmine body lotion
The body shops coco butter
Lush coolaulin conditoner
Witch face wash
Pantene time renewal hair mask
Mango body butter
Lee stafford de humidifer
Original Source Lime shower gel
A random bubble bath
Soap & Glorty flirtigo
The body shop grapefruit body scrub

Would I re purchace anything?

I love all the body shops body butters/cream
The pantene time renewal hair mask
Lee stafford de humidifer
Original source lime shower gel
and the soap and glory flirtigo


5 out of ten aint bad!

XO
Share:

13 comments

  1. Oh you've done well! I always think body butters take aaageeees to finish despite slapping them on every morning lol xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I love the Body Shop butters! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done for getting rid of so many things. I was struggling a bit last month, but this month looks like it may be worse! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im gonna do a post on my empties soon :)

    I love Lee Stafford! I wish the whole range was available in Australia, not just the dry shampoo!!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too love Body Butters ^.^ And I agree with Carrsky, they seem to last forever and ever!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've nominated you for an award :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! You'd be so shocked if you saw my beauty products...meaning I hardly have ANYTHING! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great idea - I should probably do something like this!! You have a wonderful blog missy... I'm following you now!! Check out my blog if you get a chance:

    http://susysmakeupbox.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohhh..love the idea of Project Bathroom, i need to do that tooo seviously IoI AHH.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog hon, and I will ship your goodies out very soonn :) Wait for that :) And i will have my awesome nail polishes sale soon, feel free to check themm out...

    Yi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. This has inspired me to actually USE the stuff that I already have instead of buying more ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments! ♥

© Awaken Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig