Saturday 4 August 2012

Baba update - Joshua xo


Just a little baba update! Joshua is 10 weeks old now & its gone so quick! Last Tuesday he weighed 10 pound and 3 ounces (I cant believe baby's are born this big & some even bigger!) 

He smiles all of the time now and he's the cutest little boy ever! He's had his first sets of jabs (he had 2 at once in both legs poor baby) & he screamed having them done but he was fine afterwards! Hes obsessed with his play matt and would happily spend hours kicking away on the floor, hes super chilled & very content.

He's a good sleeper, and will go from around 8/9 till 3/4 then go back down after a bottle till around 7/half 7! Then wants to play on his play matt! & best of all he makes no sound when I take him around  town all day! Result!!!

xoxoxo.



Share:

11 comments

  1. aww he is adorable, so cute!! <3
    love the little top he's got on in the last picture haha! xxx

    http://blondie-xo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's adorable! Time flies, my little boy is one in September, started the 1stbirthday shopping, it only feels like yesterday that I saw his gorgeous little face for the first time xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww he is gorgeous! My cousins baby is 12weeks, I was her birthing partner and I actually cant believe time has gone so fast... but now I cant imagine him not being here, if you know what I mean?

    And your layout is lovely already haha thought Id pop over since we are chatting on twitter :) followed! Kirsty xox

    My Blog : The Style Khaleesi

    ReplyDelete
  4. It goes so fast doesnt it, Rio is 4 months on the 10th!! Aww his smile is adorable..you'll love the giggles :) x

    http://walkingtalkingpollypocket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie pie, going to be a heartbreaker when he's older! Congrats again Hannah! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is SO gorgeous, I don't usually think babys are cute but omg his face <3, his eyes are identical to yours! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww he is so beautiful and I LOVE the name Joshua!! I'm going to have a brother soon, can't wait! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, he's absolutely gorgeous! Such a cutie xx

    http://talesfromthedressingupbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. aw your baby is the cutest thing ever.. i have all girls, wish i had a little boy

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments! ♥

© Awaken Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig