Thursday 3 September 2009

My first blog post from my computer

i neverrrr ever use my comptuer to do blog posts im always
on my laptop i just find it wayyyy easier! So i thought id come on here instead (after waiting ages for it too turn on) I went too town with the best friend today & I bought a box draw thing from whs because it was £4.99 in the sale so I thought it was a barrrgain!
Picture -

I then covered it in stickers that I also bought today from WHS!

I had my driving lesson today and it went really good I actually enjoyed it! & my job interview they told me to be there for 11 & didnt speak to me untill 11.30 so I was sat really nervous for 30 mins haha! But it wasnt really a interview they just spoke 2 me about what I would be doing and asked me a few questions which I went blank on! Haha buttt it went better than I thought it would be & they said they would get in touch im not that hopefull but you never know!

I also bought a long pink rose vest from new look today for £12 although i payed £10 with a 20% discount voucher! & me and my best friend are planning matching tatoos we liked one off the stickers haha we thought these flowers around a chinese friendship symbol!


xoxoxo
Share:

5 comments

  1. great buys :)
    and well done !! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou I hope I get a phone call back! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just realised the picture is upside down of the draws! xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice post :) I have that 20% voucher for new look today.. bargain! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments! ♥

© Awaken Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig