Monday 19 October 2009

Yesterdays Haul

So yesterday I went shopping with my boyfriend & parents! I didnt get too much although I was suppose to be on project 10 pan I kind of gave it up because it would take me SO long & I couldnt resist buying some new stuff! Rob wasnt too pleased with me!


  • Gosh Darling Lipstick
  • Gosh Bananas Eye liner
  • Natural Collection Lipstick - Pink Orchid
  • Natural Collection Lipstick - Sweet Pea
  • Natural Collection Lip gloss - Cherry Drop (really glittery)
  • Barry M Nail Varnish - Bright Purple
  • NYX Lipstick - Fragile Pink
  • Number 7 Nail Varnish -Betty Blues 110
L-R nyx Fragile Pink, Sweet Pea & Pink Orchid

Gosh Darling


& then I went to my nans so I thought id share a picture of my little babys


my gorgeous cousins jonni & emma

I drew that gnasher for jonnis world book day outfit!


xoxoxo

Share:

10 comments

  1. I loveee NYC fragile pink lippy, its such a nice gentle colour :) Aww yoru cousins are so sweeeeet :D xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh great haul dear (:
    Where did you buy the NYX lipstick from?
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the NYC fragile pink lippy and love it.
    I must get that natural collection lippy in sweet pea too :)
    Also I'm lusting after Gosh Darling, still unsure though.

    Nice haul, and your cousins are so cute :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab haul, love the colour of those natural collection lipsticks. Where do you get NYX from? x

    ReplyDelete
  5. They have a small section in superdrug! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice haul, I dont blame you for giving up on Project 10 Pan...I couldn't do it!
    Melissa,
    xx.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's NYC make up in superdrug not NYX. I got confused by that too. NYX is supposed to be coming to the UK soon though. Don't know if it'll be online or in stores.
    I'm going to have get my hands on some Natural Collection Lippys.

    http://eliza-mclellan.blogspot.com/

    Ex

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh yeah! Haha! I thought that when I was looking at them I didnt think they were in the UK! Ahh well its still a nice lipstick! Thanks for telling me! :)

    & Melissa it is SO hard to keep too!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey when NYX comes over here you can compare the two!

    Ex

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the lovely comment. Love the drawing of Gnasher :D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments! ♥

© Awaken Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig