Tuesday 1 September 2009

Job Interview

I have a job interview on thursday, they rang up today and asked me to come @ 11 on thursday & too make my nerves even better its right after my driving lesson and I get nervous enough with just my driving lesson haha! I have never been for an interview before, and im not that confident speaking to new people, so I dont know how its going too be! Any tips? I really want a job btw this job is for a hotel just doing bar work & serving food, my mum reckons looking so young will not help but im over 18 so I hope they dont give me the job just because I dont look it, everyones told me to keep eye contact & think before I answer the questions but I know im just going to go red & not look them in the eye & hesitate my answers haha! I dont have much hope of me getting this job id love to get rid of my nerves & have a good interview!!!


xoxoxo
Share:

8 comments

  1. smile, act confident (even if you're not really feeling confident). for catering jobs, u need to show them that you've got good people skills and you're ready to work hard. good luck with the interview and don't stress too much ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with both Hunni :)
    Keeep us updated on how they goo :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww well done! Even if you feel really scared and shy just smile at them loads and be quick to answer questions and they will think you have a good confidence around people. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll be great! :) Gd luck xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Be chatty - because if you're chatty in the interview with strangers it will show you can communicate with the public well and work with your collegues well. T
    ry to turn any negatives into a positive, like say that you always have to finish a job and thats your weakness (but it will show that you're commited to what you're doing.
    Hope you get it - i've not had any luck yet :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck! I hope the interview goes well :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi do you have a twitter? I'd love that dr spot stuff if they have it! I can paypal you the money?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thankyou everyone!! :D & phoebe i just made one.. not too sure on how to use it yet haha! Yeahh that would be fine :) I shall look tomorrow! Im sure they have it they did the last time! xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments! ♥

© Awaken Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig