Monday 31 August 2009

Project 10 pan update

Well I went too town today with my boyfriend and I found it so hard going into superdrug & boots without buying any make up! He only let me buy the contest winners things! I did get some face masks though, & 2 tops so not too bad but its weird how hard I found it not to pick up anything and test it out!

I know im going to find this really hard but my bank account will be gratefull! Im only comming to the end of like one thing atm aswell so its not going too well!

I shall update you when I finish something


&&

check out live-laugh-love-fashion for her giveaway!!

http://live-laugh-love-fashion.blogspot.com/2009/08/100-followers-giveaway-competition.html

xoxoxo
Share:

1 comment

  1. Ahhh, I have that thing too, everytime I go into town I have to buy something, I just can't stop myself! :) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments! ♥

© Awaken Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig