Monday 6 February 2017

LIVING ARROWS - 6/52

“You are the bows from which your children as living arrows are sent forth” 



This photo was taken literally about five minutes ago! Josh was so excited about his homework he had to go on his home. He is learning in school about different types of houses and when we drive past places he will shout out 'Look mummy it is a semi detached house' and he is so proud of himself.

He even tried his very hardest to write his name on the house which is a big deal for him as he is slightly behind but watching how hard he tried made me so proud of him.


Last night I went out for a meal with some of my family for my great aunties 70th birthday and it was really loved to see everybody as we don't often get to spend much time together. I see my nan and grandad every week and I love this photo I snapped quickly, look at the way they are looking at him you can feel the love by just looking at the photo! Although Freddie looks massive I can't believe how much he is growing! Its crazy. We left Josh at home with my mum (who is poorly so couldn't go either) as he was far too tired to drag out! 


What have you done this week? 



Living Arrows




Share:

1 comment

  1. Oh he looks so proud of his homework and you can definitely feel the love in that second photo! x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments! ♥

© Awaken Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig