Wednesday 25 November 2015

Im having a baby!




So I said I was going to blog more and get back in to it right? Then I found out I was pregnant and I have been so busy being a paranoid wreck and wishing time away for my first scan that this took a back seat step again! Im now back, with a cute little baby bean in my belly and I am making Joshua a big brother and I am so excited!!! 

We had my twelve week scan on Monday (I'm 12 plus 5 days today!) and it was lovely to see the little baby move around and it makes it seem so much more real! The midwife asked Josh what he wanted a little boy or a little girl and he really thought about it and replied with 'well to be honest all I really want is captain america for christmas' ha ha ha I guess we could dress the baby up as captain america! My due date is the third of June and it seems so far away, Josh will be four years old by then and we may even have some sun. 

I can't wait to share this pregnancy journey with you all, I have been super lucky again and not suffered from any morning sickness, all I have felt is super drained (but I do start work at 5am most mornings) and I want to eat every thing in sight which is never a good thing for a growing belly. 

What do you think of my announcement I love Josh's face in the pictures, he doesn't quite understand the whole situation yet, we talk about it a lot and I have taken him to all my appointments and scans but I think he's still a little too young, but I really hope he gets out of his jealous phase as at the moment I can't go near another baby/child without him having a major meltdown as he doesn't like to share his mummy! I feel more nervous this time around and I'm not to sure why, but two kids is a lot harder than just the one right? I really cannot wait and me and will are so excited! 


xo
Share:

1 comment

  1. Congratulations :) 2 kids is hard BUT very rewarding :) good luck with the rest of your pregnancy x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments! ♥

© Awaken Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig