Monday 26 October 2015

Joshuas OOTD's




There is no denying that I am obsessed with dressing Josh, I would much rather head to Zara/Next and spend hours and hours looking through clothes and outfit ideas for him rather than myself. I am obsessed with little online boutiques that sell unusual clothes and styles that I think will look good on my boy.  I love putting him in leggings when many people would say they are just for girls or 'why are you putting him in his pyjamas?' I think he looks trendy.

Nothing makes me happier than the compliments he gets off strangers telling me how beautiful he looks and that he will be a heart breaker when he's older, I really am so proud of the little boy he is.



Jumper - Next
Gilet - Zara
Jeans - Zara
Boots - Tesco (old season)



Jumper - Zara
Gilet - Zara
Jeans - Zara
Boots - Tesco (old season)


Leggings - Zara  (old season)
Shoes - Nikes


Can you call dressing your child a bobbie? It is definitely one of mine! I can take five minutes getting ready in the morning but I take a lot longer deciding what he is going to wear for the day (until he wrecks it with ice cream and food!) Am I crazy? Are any of you the same?

Its nice to be back! 

xo

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments! ♥

© Awaken Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig