Wednesday 18 July 2012

Rave review - OPI nail envy

OPI NAIL ENVY
--------------------------------



------------------

I originally bought this from buyupowa for £9.50 (Instead of £18.00) & I love it! My nails have never ever been this long & strong before!!

I apply this every time I paint my nails & they just get stronger and stronger!

I would definitely recommend people to buy it if they are fed up of pealing weak nails as that's what mine were like before! I'm never looking back, I will re purchase this again and again so I'm hoping buyupowa keep selling it for a much cheaper price! 



my lonely non nail varnished nails!!

XO

Share:

1 comment

  1. Yes, it's AMAZING! I got it from MUA swap almost for free and I can't imagine being without it anymore :)
    lovely post <3

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments! ♥

© Awaken Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig