Monday 23 July 2012

MUA lip balms

MUA love hearts lip balms

I popped into Superdrug the other day to take a look at the make up as you do! & I picked up 2 more of the MUA love heart lip balms as I loved my sweet kiss one! I thought I would give you a little review on them as I think there great!




what MUA says about these lip balms ;

'MUA have collaborated with Love Hearts to bring the sweetest lip balm collection in gorgeous collectable pots. With a moisturising formula and a hint of colour these balms are a must have.'

All three lip balms are extremely moisturising and give a lovely sheen of colour to your lips! The packaging of these lip balms are super cute & one of the main reasons I bought them, I love taking them out my bag too use!


------------




Hot lips

Hot lips is a lovely hot pink colour! It makes your lips have a lovely sheen of hot pink & its great for every day wear!





Kiss Me

Kiss me is a beautiful bright red lip balm, it doesn't come out as bright as it is in the pot, but you still get a really pretty red tint on your lips, and you can build up the colour if you wanted too!






Sweet Kiss

Sweet kiss is my favourite shade of the three I have, its a lovely peach/nude colour and this is the one I have had the longest and I reach for it pretty much every day! Such a pretty colour!








These are available from the MUA website or at your local Superdrug for a bargain price of £2.00 & I highly rate them! 

xoxoxo 



Share:

1 comment

  1. I love these, I've only had them about a week or so but I'm never without one anymore!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments! ♥

© Awaken Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig