Monday 23 July 2012

Lissele Jewellery



The other day when I was browsing through twitter I found the twitter page for a jewellery website I hadn't seen before called LisseleJ so I followed her! & then I received a direct message telling me that If I went on to her website and made a wishlist of any of the earrings in her £1.00 range she would send me one of my selections!!

So I selected a few of her pretty earrings (cant believe there only a pound

------

here are just a few I put in my wishlist (there are 100's I could of chosen!) 










& these are the beautiful earrings I got sent & I love them!






I am definately going to order some more of her earrings from her website & I suggest you go and follow Liselle on twitter and make a wishlist yourself and be surprised with a new pair of lovely earrings!



Also if you make a purchase on her website enter the code Hanna at the checkout and receive 10% off (an even bigger bargain)






xoxoxo


Share:

2 comments

  1. These are so lovely !! i love the birdie ones they're to die for! xx

    thisishearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cute earrings, all of these look so pretty. x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments! ♥

© Awaken Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig