Tuesday 19 April 2011

Clothes Haul


So I went shopping (well alot lately!) this little haul is just from my little shopping trip on Sunday!



so lets get on with it!!! (:

how cute is this little crop top?Its from republic!

& then I bought this other cute little crop top from republic too! (see a pattern!?)

Then I bought this t shirt from H&M


& these shoes from New look, I saw them on my sister in law and loved them! they were only £8



I bought this dress from Zara, I loved it when I tryed it on, but I dont know If i want it in Orange?


A plain crop top from Topshop


& then I bought this dress, Ive seen it in orange/black/white on everybody lately! So I picked the flowered version!


& lastly I bought this vest from Zara, because its all summery and sweet!


XO.
Share:

5 comments

  1. Great haul, love the Topshop top and Printed dress.

    Sadie x

    http://www.brandnewbutterflywings.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last vest is soo sweet. Lots of summery clothes here x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely buys, I really like the blue Zara dress!! x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments! ♥

© Awaken Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig