Wednesday 28 October 2009

Already done my christmas list


Isit sad that I have made christmas list when im 18?

I really want too try the sigma brushes but I cant find the full set? Ive looked on the site (and maybe im blind) but I cant find the full set that has loads of brushes I can only find the ones with like 8?

& I really want this Pauls Boutique purseAm I sad? Haha! Lovee it!

There is so much mac make up on my list because I havent really tryed anything from there before & I know im shocked at myself too!!

Going too do a nail polish collection soon
and my everyday make up :)

XO



Share:

6 comments

  1. I have that purse! It's very worth the money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you get it from ASOS?

    I love it!!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. heres the link for the complete brush set, http://www.sigmamakeup.com/products/701.html

    I'm hopefully going to get it for christmas too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post!

    I still write christmas lists and im nearly 21! I dont think i will ever grow out of it!

    http://www.sigmamakeup.com/products/701.html heres the link to the full set of sigma brushes hunny!

    Love the pauls boutique purse!

    <3 xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww the purse is so sweet :) Can't wait till christmas
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yayy thankyou girls!! :)
    & me either laura im so excited!!

    XO

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments! ♥

© Awaken Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig