Wednesday 28 October 2009

Ahhhh Dry Skin!!


I dont know what I have done too my skin because it has never been this dry before, Its since ive been using the clean and clear spot treatment set I think its abit harsh for my skin maybe?

I keep covering it in moisturiser but nothing seems to make it any less dry, its mostly around my chin thats the most dry (thats where the most spots were too) Any ideas?

I cant wait too go and buy the new sleek pallete tomorrow! I want too do so tags but I dont know which ones too do, Ive seen loads going around so I might pick some!

XO

Share:

5 comments

  1. i had sever dry skin a couple of years ago. my dermatologist recommended cetephil for dry skin cleanser and comples 15 moisturizer! they are sold in drugstores so they are both pretty cheap

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the recommendations :)

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya i heard of the effectiveness of cetephil. maybe you should give it a try since the price is oso quite reasonable for one big bottle.

    for me i have combination skin thus putting on sheet mask is my way of healing dry skin. maybe you can give it a try

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Nicole!! Use Cetaphil!!! I used harsh products on my face for yeaaaarrrs and it made my skin sensitive, EXTREMELY dry in most areas, and EXTREMELY oily on my nose!!! I honestly reccomended not to use harsh products :) Just make sure you cleanse twice daily with Cetaphil, and then find a suitable moisturizer for your skin type :) I also exfoliate 2-3 times per week with St Ives Blemish Scrub which smooths my skin nicely :) -- If you want a quick fix for the dryness, try using Paw Paw ointment over night :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been using E45 as a night cream and it's cleared up my dry skin a treat!

    http://eliza-mclellan.blogspot.com/

    Ex

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments! ♥

© Awaken Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig