Saturday 14 November 2009

Trying to make my blog christmasy!!




Is that sad?

Am I too early?

went shopping today at 9am!! & I wasnt aloud too buy anything from lush or superdrug/boots I was on strict instructions from my boyfriend! :(

I did just place an elf order though but my dad paid for it so now they class as 'christmas presents' but I really want too test them out when I get them which I know wont be long as there posting is super fast!

Might sneakly buy some stuff when I shop with my best friend on wednesday/thursday although she thinks the same as my boyfriend that I have too much (not possible)

XO
Share:

5 comments

  1. You have inspired me to make mine more Christmassy :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can never have too much!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i sneakily buy things too, i take a big handbag out with me! i have nominated you for a blog award. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've nominated you for an award on my blog :)

    http://lauraalexandra90.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments! ♥

© Awaken Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig