Tuesday 10 November 2009

Help From Mac Lovers Please?


Ive just read get gawjus's post about fake mac (click here)

As my dad just bought me 3 blushes and a lipglass from ebay for christmas & ive never bought anything from MAC before how do I tell if there fake or not?

The blushes I got were dolly mix, well dressed & gingerly & I bought a lipglass in pink clash

At the moment only dolly mix has come (as I bought this from a different seller)

The sellers I used were

bargainsforu08

&

ceiron1111

& can anyone else believe that katie price is going back on im a celeb!

XO


Share:

8 comments

  1. personally i would be VERY dubious as to their authenticity but dont worry, if they arent real your dad can get a refund, i would recommend going to your nearest mac store or counter, showing them the blush/blushes and asing them to tell you whether its real or not x

    ReplyDelete
  2. just had a look for you and they both have thousands of feedback and 1 with 100% positive and one with 99% so I think you should be fine, you can always post pics for the girls with mac to compare with their own once you get everything in the post.

    Is Jordan actually going to go in the jungle then? I thought it was a joke!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Cat yeah thats a good idea I think I might do that when the rest of the stuff arives! :)

    @Sarah I looked at their feedback too, its always a good thing if they have 100%. I read on heatworld that she is def going in but in thesun it says shes just a stand in and getting paid £450,000!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey you entered my xfactor contest and posted your link but i dont see where you mentioned my contest. sorry to be a pain.

    many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cat's idea is a good one, or you can read up on guides where they teach you how to differentiate a fake and a real one:
    http://community.livejournal.com/uk_makeup/6330.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. To be fair they look real to me, if the items you got look the same as the pics. But you can always go to the Mac counter and ask them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry i can't help, but i just dropped by to say that i tagged you! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a little somthingh for you on my blog xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments! ♥

© Awaken Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig