Tuesday 3 November 2009

Night Time Routine

This is what I basically do every night before I go to sleep!
I take off my make up with n07 quick thinking 4 in 1 wipes

& I use the botanics eye make up remover

& I then wash my face with botanics deep pore cleanser (cant find a picture)


I then cleanse my face with simples cleanser

& then use simples toner
I have been using E45 on my face atm as I have dry skin& I then alternate between the simple eye cream & the body shops vitamin e eye cream

& lastly I use the loreal lash renewal serum

Depending on my skin (if its spotty or not)
I would use Boots night treatment gel
If I have a few spots I will use the clean and clear acne spot treatment!


Thats about it!!


Would love too know what routine you do @ night!


XO



Share:

6 comments

  1. Ohhh nice :) What do you think of the Boots night gel stuff? I have been tempted but I'm not sure if it actually helps spots? xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it helps my spots!! I just cover my spots in it haha! But I feel like it does work & reduces them!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pist ! :) could you maybe do a review on the vitimin e eye cream? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post :) I tagged you on my blog :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to try that boots Tea Tree treatment, is it worth it?

    Following you by the way :) Nice to see another welsh blogger, i'm from Swansea!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments! ♥

© Awaken Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig