Monday 2 November 2009

Another Clothes Haul/Haloween!

I think I spend way too much money on clothes!!

I went too the River Island sale and basically picked up anything in my size haha!

Im in need of a few more jackets so I picked up this blue jacket for £10 in the sale @ River Island


Same with this top I picked it up in the sale @ River Island


& I got this sequin vest @ River Island's Sale!



& I showed you the other day the top from Matalan I bought so me and my boyfriend went back in too see if they had it in my size in blue and they did!


& then lastly for the clothes we went too miss selfridge and my boyfriend bought me this flower vest which I saw when I was @ manchester for the football but they didnt have my size so I was happy I found it!

Then I only bought one make up item! A revlon lipstick in gentlemen prefer pink & I love it!! I havent got a picture of it as I left it in Robs car! I went over my nans after shopping & she loves it too & wants too buy it! Haha

Hope everyone had a good weekend/haloween!

I took my little cousins trick or treating & they loved it although emma got tired of having sweets & when one man ofered her a chocolate bar she said 'no thankyou' haha!

So heres my boyfriend and my 2 cousins


& then my little Emma because she looks so cute! (she was a 'beautiful witch')

& lastly our pumpkins!!

XO


Share:

7 comments

  1. I love River Island at the minute they have sooo many nice things especially the shoes, love everything you got too missy & your pumpkins look fab xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, you have a new follower! Me! I love that Matalan top, and your blog background is fab x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg, I'm exactly like you. Whenever I go shopping and theres a sale, I pick up everything and even convince myself I 'like' a not so nice top and I tell myself that I 'need' it for a certain occasion or for an outfit. Lol, its terrible! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMg lol thats funny we must definitely like the same clothes. Great taste xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul hun, especially love the flower vest your boyfriend bought you from miss selfridge! Your so lucky!

    Looks like you had an amazing halloween, love the pumpkins!

    <3 xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know, hes a lovely boyfriend <3

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. like the sequin vest! I just bought one and I love it: http://glammed.blogspot.com/2009/11/outfit-post.html

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments! ♥

© Awaken Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig