Saturday 18 February 2017

AN AVENGERS BEDROOM FOR A FOUR YEAR OLD....




Picking a room for Josh was quite easy I have always wanted to give him an amazing boys room and had so many ideas. He loves super heroes and the avengers and I thought that would be something that would grow with him for a little longer than say Paw Patrol. 

I had a look at the kind of things I wanted to add to his bedroom on pinterest and off I went buying random bits at a time.

I have been asked by so many people to share his room with you so I thought It was about time I sat down to take photos and write about it! The photos were so hard to take with my iphone as my camera is broken so sorry that they aren't the perfect quality. If you have any questions about anything in his room then just ask! 

This was his room before;



Then after it looks like this;



I love his bed more than anything! He has always wanted a 'bed with stairs' and I looked around the internet and read nothing but good reviews from kids fun time beds and was lucky enough to receive a discount to review it on my blog and I am so excited to share it with you! 


His teddys were mainly from Mothercare other than the iron man which was purchased from Sainsburys. 


His tepee we were lucky enough to be sent to review by the talented when lulu met weasel (review coming shortly!) and Josh loves it so much! Both the boys are always in there playing and giggling and its lovely to watch. The design fits in perfectly as you can see. The batman pillow was bought by his nan and the personalised cushion was made by Wills lovely cousin for Christmas for Josh.



His wall looks incredible doesn't it? I was a little nervous that it would be too much and he might be a little scared but I shouldn't of worried as he loves it. It completely makes the room and we are lucky we have lovely talented people in our family who were able to make it and put it up for us!


 (you can tell Will took this photo.....)

I love his bunting we got to review from the lovely bambisbeautifulthings (post coming soon!) it really adds to the avengers theme perfectly.

I love this part of his room as he was so excited to see all of his costumes hanging up together! I think it looks perfect for any avengers lovers bedroom.




His lights are my complete favourite and he and his friends are obsessed with turning them on and are amazed by them every time. I bought them all on Ebay and they arrived really quickly!



I love his room as does Josh. I hope you do! Let me know if there is anything else we can add to make it look even better and I would love to see your children's themed bedrooms!

xoxo
Share:

1 comment

I love reading all your comments! ♥

© Awaken Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig