Sunday 7 August 2016

SILENT SUNDAY


Yesterday we went to Will's friends wedding and it was lovely! I was really looking forward to dressing Freddie in his little outfit, I waited until the last second before we left so I could take a nice photo of him. He hadn't been sick for ages so I thought I was in luck... Obviously I was wrong.

Before;


After;


He had to wait until I pressed the camera to be sick! Perfect timing! He had three outfit changes all day which is pretty impressive for him as I thought he would ruin a lot more of his clothes.

Josh stayed at home with my parents as he isn't a fan of weddings and he enjoyed getting spoilt for the day. The bride looked beautiful and it was a really nice day! They also had a photo booth which me and Will took full advantage of. It was nice to spend some time with his friends who hadn't met the baby yet and they were all smitten with him.


xoxo



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments! ♥

© Awaken Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig