Saturday 12 December 2015

The baby is A…..



BOY!!!

I knew it all along! We are having another little boy, I am so excited for Josh to have a little brother and be a big brother. He is excited now too and keeps asking me whats coming after his party (as the baby is due just after his fourth birthday) I am 15 weeks and one day today, we paid early at a private scanning place because I am so inpatient! The lady lay me down, asked me what I thought we were having and I told her I don't think its a boy I know it is and she replied with 'Yup you're right' I had already started buying boy clothes because I was so convinced I was pregnant with another little boy and I was right. 

I am so happy to be moving into our first family home, its really daunting but I can not wait to decorate a little nursery I am thinking a lovely grey theme and have been glued to pinterest for ideas and already have a gorgeous moses basket from wayfair (look how beautiful it is) I also can't wait to do out joshs room as he wants a big boy marvel bedroom and I want him to have a room he is going to love.

Do you have two boys? I am completely out numbered by boys now but I wouldn't have it any other way.

xoxo

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments! ♥

© Awaken Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig