Friday 29 March 2013

Primark Hauling



Oh hi
I went to Primark again oops. Well actually the first dress is from H&M (cost £12.99) and I had to buy it because I have it in a black and white version and its a really flattering dress so I had to pick it up in a different style. The green dress is from H&M too actually, so I kind of lied calling this a Primark haul! I love it, the colour is so perfect for summer and I love pastel colours, they have it in lots of colours so I may go back and pick up a couple more because the dress is lovely.


I love the long sleeved top with a chain, the sleeves are like a blousy material and the rest is like a jumper, the perfect casual top to stick on with a pair of jeans. My mum picked up the denim sleeveless shirt, I'm not sure on it yet its a little to short and I have no idea what to put with it so any ideas? My mum also picked up the DORK top there everywhere at the moment its a little big so It may just be used as a pyjama top but it was super cheap so it doesn't matter.


The striped jumper was reduced from £12 to £5 and I couldn't resist seing as though its still bloody freezing outside, I have already wore this a few times so definitely getting my moneys worth! 



Lastly because I am determine to go on holiday this year I picked up 3 pairs of sandals because there always a bargain price in Primark and there so pretty! I picked up 2 rose gold coloured pairs, one with a bow and studs & the other has like a rose gold metal super pretty & because I lived in my warehouse tassel shoes a couple of years ago and they are now wrecked I felt the need to pick up a black pair in Primark for £8 & I love them.

Have you picked up anything in Primark lately? I think I will have a new Primark haul every week because I really have a shopping obsession!


xoxoxo


Share:

5 comments

  1. I love love love all these outfits! Primark is the best shop for just wandering around and throwing things in your basket, not worrying about the price tag! Im loving this seasons clothes as well! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Its the perfect shop to not bother about checking the price tags!! xox

      Delete
  2. The first dress reminds me of one I got from lipsy, so flattering!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi

    I love the mint skater dress, mint is such a lovely colour so fresh and springlike x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments! ♥

© Awaken Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig