Tuesday 19 February 2013

A late Valentines post














A late valentines post I know, me & my boyfriend didn't really do much, we put the baby to bed and while my parents watched him we went out for a carvery (2 for £9.99 bargain) and went to see 'I give it a year' in the cinema, for once I was allowed to pick a film, I don't think I have picked one since we have been together, so he has never watched a love rom com before, and I don't think he was to impressed by it, then again neither was I! 

I got treated to these lovely roses & heart jumper from New Look, which fits the day pretty well, don't you think? He also wrote the card from 'my 2 favourite valentines' which I found really cute, as it's true I had 2 this year! 

Lastly I received this gorgeous bracelet from my sister in law (who runs her own shop over @ serenityjewels & is on twitter @serenityjewels) & I am in love with it, it's so pretty and everytime I wear it I get asked where it's from, and have sent so many people over to her website! I have lots of jewellery from her & I love each and every one! So please go take a look at her website, for lovely hand made pieces!


I hope you all had a lovely valentines day whatever you did, even though I think its a silly day and your boyfriends/fiances/husbands should surprise you with flowers and other goodies every single day, isn't that right?



xoxoxo
Share:

2 comments

  1. Yay for first valentines with an extra special mr ;) look at his cheeky little face! X

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments! ♥

© Awaken Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig