Wednesday 2 January 2013

Sharing my excitement!

I have wanted a decent camera for a long long time. So I thought with christmas coming and getting money I would treat myself. So today me and my dad are off to either John Lewis or Currys to by myself one of these beauties.


A Canon 650D


Now I am no expert on how to use this camera, and I think it will take me a bit of getting used to, so any tips are welcome!! 

I can't wait to take better photos for my blog but mainly of Josh growing up! :-) 


So like I said if you do know anything about getting started with a DSLR camera I would be very appreciated by your comments! 


I will post the rest of my presents post's some time this week too!! 


xoxoxo




Share:

3 comments

  1. Oh exciting :) I really want to get one of these for myself but I think that will be much later on in the year! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha we're both 'all the gear no idea' now after xmas. Baby wise put it on continuous shooting, never miss the perfect shot again :) apparently we need to learn about aperture etc, but personally i think practice will make perfect as we get used to what works and what doesnt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to invest in a dslr- but the same. I wouldnt know where to start! lucky lady xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments! ♥

© Awaken Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig