Monday 1 February 2016

Current beauty wishlist


Beautysets - Wishlist


Okay this this entire wishlist is completely down to the fact I read to many blogs and lust after everything that people review/post about.

Being a blogger is one expensive hobby.



Barry M Textured Nail Varnish

I love the look of this nail varnish, its so pretty and unique. I love how it looks on the nails from all the picture I have seen of it on different blogs, they never have it in my local boots stores and it really depresses me because I need to own this nail varnish in all 4 colours.


Urban Decay Flushed palette

So another new hyped up product that I feel I need in my life, I might go into debenhams and get them to try this on me as it looks lovely. I have never owned anything other than eye shadow palettes from Urban Decay so it would be nice to try something different, and this palette is the perfect place to start.

Urban Decay Basics palette

Okay another urban decay palette, I have both the naked 1 and 2 palettes and I love them both, although I do need to use them more, so really do I need this one to? Probably not. Will I buy it? yes. I can't help myself, I don't own that many matte shadows, and this palette is such a good neutral matte palette and its only £20 so I will have to pick it up soon!

Urban Decay BB cream

Yes I know I want the whole of Urban Decay's make up line, I saw a few reviews on this last week and it looks really good. I didn't really get on with the garnier BB cream and that is the only one I have tried, and I am really into trying some more, so seen as though I will be popping into Urban Decay to get a few other bit's why not pick this up to?

Revlon Nearly Naked foundation

I am keen to try a foundation which doesn't look like your wearing any foundation. I have seen a few mixed reviews on this, and I like a medium coverage foundation usually so I don't know If I will get on with this, but I'm willing to give it a go for the more natural look, I mean no one wants to walk around looking like they have tonnes of make up on their face do they?

illamasqua cream blush

I had never previously tried a cream blush before, until I won a illamasqua one in a giveaway and I fell in love with it. It is pretty much my go to blusher now, I love the finish and the look it gives to my skin and it has made me want to invest in some more. I really like the look of 'dixie' a warm coraly pink such a pretty colour and definitely one I want to add to my collection



So yes it's all make up, and I don't need any of it because with the make up I have already I could last years and years (well if it lasted that long!) but when does that ever stop any one?


xoxoxo

Share:

8 comments

  1. Love posts like this I really want the Naked basic palette too. I have the Revlon foundation but was a little disappointed. x

    whatsonyourtulips.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no really?! I have seen a few people disappointed with it! Boo!! x

      Delete
  2. I also have that Urban Decay Basics Palette on my make up must have list, seen it on a few blogs recently and can't wait to get it. Everyone needs a good quality everyday basics kit :) ps. I'm your new follower, great blog x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh the urban decay flushed looks so good! I'm not a fan of cream blush on me so I wouldn't dare risk getting an illamasqua one x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to try Naked Foundation so bad!! I love the looks of everything Urban Decay has been coming out with lately!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments! ♥

© Awaken Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig