Thursday 5 November 2009

Most Worn Tag

I wasnt actually tagged too do this but I wanted too! :)
(too lazy too get my camera and take the pictures so im gona steal the
m from the internet!)

Most Worn..


Lipstick


Revlon gentlemen prefer pink
i love this colour so much! My boyfriend only bought it for me last week but I havent stopped wearing it, its such a nice pink colour! love it.


Earrings


At the moment because I had my second ears done and you have too leave them in for 6 weeks its these kind of earrings but in purple!!

TopTopshop Crop Top
I always layer this crop top over some kind of vest, so I would say its my most worn top at the moment!

Shoes

Dorothy Perkins Black High Heels
I am always reaching for these shoes whenever I go out, they go with alot of my out clothes & I have got used too walking in them!

Hair Product

Charles Worthington Mineral Hair Spa
I love this stuff, it makes my hair SO soft & SO shiny, Im always using this if my hair could do with a treat!

Purfume
Lacoste Touch Of Pink
I love lacoste touch of pink, I wear it everyday, its been one of my favourite purfumes for ages and I have just run out of it so Its on my christmas list!


Bag
New look small quilted bag
Im always wearing this bag when I go out, its big enough to carry my phone, lipstick & my ID (and a few other make up bits) & its the bag i choose the most!



If you havent done this TAG yet and you want too do it! :)
& link me too it as I love reading them


XO
Share:

11 comments

  1. i have that bag in white, and i love it to bits :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have it in white too!! :D I love them both

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have that lipstick - such a great pink :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! That lipstick looks to die for! Cannot wait to pick it up, looks amazing! Great post hunny!

    <3 xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the black bag too :)
    I love that top and shoes too :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woah those shoes are amazing! BTW how much does that hair spa stuff cost? lots of love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. its well cheap its under £4 i know that & I love it!!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Going to save this and do later :)
    Lacoste pink is my most worn perfume too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for being my 1st follower!! :D Haha I've been spending the last half hour on your blog I love it! So I'm following you too now :) xxx Rosanne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your welcome! & thankyou babe!

    XO

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments! ♥

© Awaken Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig