Wednesday 21 September 2016

LDWYERFASHION REVIEW




I was recently sent these lovely matching top and vest set from laurendwyer and I love them. I always call Josh my little bear cub so it really was the perfect choice of tee for him and to have the matching version in a vest for Freddie was even better.

Cotton baby vest and T-shirt with hand screen printed BEAR CUB design.
Available in white.
Hand screen printed design wash with care; 
30°C wash Maximum 
Do not tumble dry 
Iron inside out


I love the fit on the t shirt on Josh, with the folded back arms its the perfect over size look which I love on him.



He has worn it a good fews times already and it has washed lovely. It would look lovely paired with jeans and a jacket in winter and as you can see looks lovely with a pair of shorts in the summer. I sent him to his dads in this outfit and he didn't complain which has to say something as he usually moans at the clothes I dress him in!



The vest is a lovely fit and feels lovely and soft which is always good for a new borns skin. He is my little baby bear cub and I love matching the boys so much. The vest looks perfect alone in the hot weather we have had recently (all 2/3 days of it anyway) but also looks lovely paired with every single pair of leggings he owns.

This has also been washed a lot as you all know Freddie is prone to being sick over every thing he owns which means a lot of washing! The print still looks perfect and hasn't faded in the slightest which is always something to be on the look for when it comes to clothes.


They arrived so quickly and was packaged lovely. These are a few bits from her range that I also want in my life;


Will needs this so we can all match, who doesn't love matching family clothing!



 All vest designs can be printed on t shirts


 You can also purchase a gift voucher ranging from £5-£25 which would be a brilliant idea for anyone who loves dressing their children like I do.



I would highly recommend her brand she is lovely as is her products.

Head on over to her website here. She is also on facebook and instagram.


xoxoxo




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments! ♥

© Awaken Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig