Wednesday 21 November 2012

Weekly Wishlist





Beautysets - Wishlist







Pandora Earrings
I saw these lovely pandora earrings on Jennie's blog and I fell in love with them as soon as I saw them! So I put them on my christmas wishlist (to my boyfriend because he is useless) So I really do hope he takes the hint. At £45 there expensive for me for earrings because I normally only buy cheaper ones to alternate with! 


Clarasonic
I have wanted a clarasonic for so long, so I have decided I need to have one for christmas! They clean your face so much better than just a face wash and a muslin square, and gives you a super squeaky clean. I'm not looking forward to getting lots of spots when I first use it though! But it will be worth it in the end if I get the same results as everyone else.

Cloud Nine Straighteners
I have had GHD's ever since I first started straightening my hair, so I want a change! I like the fact that there is a heat control as my hair is super fine so doesn't need as much heat as the GHD's give you. I have heard loads off amazing reviews about these & I have had them used on me in hairdresser's before and my hair looked the same as when GHD's are used! 

Taylor Swift Wonderland
I don't think I have mentioned much on my blog before that my nose is the worst when  It comes to smelling things. I litterely have no sense of smell at times and hardly can ever smell purfumes (which Is awful!) I managed to smell this purfume and it's lovely, & my friend has it too so whenever I smell it on her it makes me want it even more! Another one for the boyfriends christmas list (if your reading!) 


Share:

4 comments

  1. Wonderstruck is on my wishlist too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those earrings are so beautiful, i hope he gets them for you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Clarisonic is on my wishlist too, not sure if I can justify the price but I'm really curious if it works wonders for the skin as I've been told!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! A Clarisonic is at the top of mine too :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments! ♥

© Awaken Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig