Thursday 11 October 2012

What I bought today















Just a quick little haul for you! I went and bought the Origins drink me up intensive over night mask from boots & they gave me a list of 10 of there skincare items where I could choose 3 sample sizes  of the product's I chose! bargain 


None of the stuff I bought are on the websites!

I also picked up these boots from New Look (I think they were £27.99) as I have no shoes to wear in the winter and I thought these ones were really nice

& I have wanted to buy another casual pair of black wedges and saw these (£19.99) while I picked up the boots and thought yeah why not have a shoe splurge? 

Also needed a casual jumper for winter and thought this was plain and simple and I like how its tighter fitting! 

and lastly from eBay I ordered the bumble and bumble Sunday shampoo because I am a big fan of the boots build up remover shampoo and a fraction of the price, and I wanted to see how this compares to it! 

xoxoxo

Share:

4 comments

  1. I love both the boots and wedges!

    Lucy
    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your new goodies! Love, love, love Origins! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the Origins drink up intensive and love it! :) hope you like it too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey i love your blog dear! you have great taste :)
    would you please visit mine? would be an honour!
    Itsfashiondamnit
    and im also trying to sell some of my old clothes in order to fund a charity trip to india, could you check it out?
    ebay account
    thanks!
    lottie xxxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments! ♥

© Awaken Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig