Sunday 22 January 2012

Baby Boy Nursery!



I have been away from my blog for around 9/10 months and in that time I have become pregnant with a little baby boy!

So I thought I would do a blog post showing you the things I plan on buying to decorate his little nursery.

I am thinking a mickey mouse themed nursery and I love the walls used in these pictures with blue walls, and white clouds, but I cant find that exact wallpaper or I'm not to sure if there wall stickers (I think they may be) but there the perfect design that I want

A nappy holder


Cot bumper

Little storage bin

Little hanging pictures, curtains, pillows & blankets

A cute cot organizer

.
If anyone knows where to get those exact cloud wall stickers on with the blue border please let me know! I would be very grate full!

Im being super organized which is not like me at all, I still have 18 weeks left but I would feel so much better knowing everything is bought and paid for!

I really want a white cot too.. a little bit like these


I want to go with a white theme, a white changing matt stand, draws, a little wardrobe I cant wait to get started!!

XO
Share:

10 comments

  1. Aww congratulations, love the Mickey theme I love all things Disney :D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw congratulations lovely when are you due?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks babe! 28th of May! XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your pregnancy. It's definitely a good plan to buy everything now so you don't need to worry later on. I waited until I was 8 months pregnant. I will give you a good advice though- don't buy a lot of clothes in a newborn size or 0-3 months. My boy didn't get a chance to wear half of the stuff. I recommend buying sizes 3-6 months ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I know, everyones buying us 0-3 and im starting to tell people to get 3-6 instead! :) XO

      Delete
  5. Congratulation! The Mickey Mouse collection is really nice. x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments! ♥

© Awaken Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig